| Artists Packages | Presenter
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A WWW
- Convenience For Your Clients
Your clients and potential clients will have 24 hour accessibility to the information
you provide. They will be able to anonymously determine if what you have to offer
is appropriate for their needs. For management and artists alike, it is possible
to have an entire press kit "online." You can provide downloadable technical
riders, lite plots, program notes, and press materials. (Those harried "last-minute"
presenters will love this feature.) The money you save from postage and printing
will more than pay for your site. For presenters, an "online" season
brochure will become more and more essential.
70 Million People (and growing rapidly) Will Have Access To Your Site...And They're
Your Kind of People
(Here are only a few of the demographics for those
connected to the internet.) If you would like an in-depth analysis go here
age is 33 years.
- Average income is $59,000. (25% over $80,000)
- 50% are
professional or managerial.
- 64% have at least one college degree.
are registered to vote and 60% voted in their last election.
- Total internet
usage in the US and Canada is equivalent to the total playback of rented video
- Approximately 2.5 million users have purchased products or services
over the internet.
- 60% search the WWW for information on companies/organizations.
WHO WE ARE
have assembled a team uniquely qualified to serve the WWW needs of those involved
in the Performing Arts Industry.
experience as presenter and producer
- 18 Years as Director of a University/Community
Performing Arts Center (average 180 performances annually)
- 3 Years as President
of a Statewide Booking Consortium
- Owned and operated production and stage
- Extensive touring experience
- Owned and operated movie/live
- Extensive experience as theatre arts instructor, stage
director, set & lighting designer, technical director, and stage manager
lover of all that is Performing Arts (Hey, we were staging plays in my grandmothers
backyard when I was 5.)
- 3 years experience with Web Page Development and Design
- Sees this venture as the perfect way to combine love of the Performing Arts
with the exciting new challenges of this emerging giant we call the World Wide
- COMPUTER WHIZ
- Eats, sleeps, and drinks html
and the WWW
- Built his own computer
- Computer student who is currently the
webmaster for his University
- Studying and experimenting with software development
for the WWW
- He's the guy who's going to make your forms work
- Computer Graphic Arts Graduate
- Extensive professional
experience in both business and academic graphic arts fields.
- University graphic
artist specializing in computer graphics
- Extensive knowledge of Illustrator,
- Considerable experience designing web pages, including
- Hates sacrificing his artistic aesthetic to fast-loading, lower-resolution
images, but has learned to cope with it. (Maybe someday we'll all have ISDN connections
with 500 mhz computers...you'll really love his work then.)
also have access to numerous other programmers, developers, and artists.